Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Briley!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet baby girl!
We had a princess party as the princess requested...
And there were many princess presents much to her delight...
Happy Birthday Briley Quinn!  What a fun little girl you are to have around :)  Our favorite quotes from the birthday girl were: This morning Briley & I went to the bank; as we drove off; Briley:"We go carwash now"  She can't get enough of the drive through car wash; unfortunately it was snowing so that wish wasn't granted:(
At her birthday party: John to Briley: "eat your cake"  Briley: "Why?"  "Why" is her new thing to say after you say just about anything; it might not sound funny; but it really is :) She never did touch a bite of the pretty princess cake-apparently, it was just for looks.
Briley jumping up and down as I opened up her Cinderella playdoh- "Me Excited, Me Excited, Me Excited!"
 I got Briley a pair of pink sparkly shoes to go with her princess dresses; she tried them on & after wearing them for one second, slipped them off & said "these Paris-er baby size; give those to Paris-er baby."  She says this about any clothes or shoes that don't feel just right...
Briley:"I'm having my nother birthday next week"  We don't think she knows what next week means; she talks about next week all the time... but in this case I think she really is planning to have another birthday next week :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty princess! I love the things she says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty Princess Briley! Happy Birthday! Emme very much wants to come play at your house with all of your princess dresses and your Sophia the First doll! I wish Emme and Briley could play together! I love that she wants to send everything to Paris, Emme tells me the same thing. Paris is a lucky girl to have so many little cousins looking out for her! LOL Love you Briley girl!

    ReplyDelete