Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trip to Utah (I know, I know, it was a month ago!)

We finally, after several years of trying, got a snow cone from the famous snow cone stand
Got to see Rachel:)
Andrew got to pick out a game helmet as a graduation gift
Savannah got to use everyone as test subjects for her science fair project on Taste perception
It was a good time for all
Uncle Dusty's reaction was our favorite:)
Graduation Day
Maybe I'm strange, but I thought this was hilarious:)  
Playing with baby Paris
Chillin' with Uncle

2 comments:

  1. It is fun that you guys all got to see each other for graduation. I know Dustin had a great time. The kids and I were a little sad that we didn't get to see you guys. Emme and Elijah were especially sad that they didn't get to see their girls. But, thankfully Dustin brought home chocolate covered cinnamon bears for us, and those helped to ease our sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I loved these pictures...getting to see your family! I can't believe little Andrew grew up to be the tallest one!! And your littlest one looks just like you...you finally got one to look more like you! I just posted some recent pics of my kiddos on Facebook. They get big so fast!

    ReplyDelete